Business Continuum is a rapidly growing cloud systems integrator, assisting small to medium businesses in transitioning from desktop/server solutions to web-based software. We’re passionate about helping businesses realise the power of the cloud and how they can benefit from it - operationally and financially.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced software trainer based in Melbourne, who is confident in navigating web-based systems with a dynamic and practical approach.
In this role you will:
- Manage a training agenda and schedules for a varied client base
- Prepare and update presentation content and user guides as required
- Conduct classroom or online training sessions
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years software training experience
- Accounting and or project management experience, qualifications are preferable but not essential
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and work ethic, be highly relational and love working with people
- Be committed, self-motivated and resourceful as part of a small but tight-knit team
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to travel interstate at least 6 days a month
- Must have a valid drivers licence and their own vehicle
This role offers outstanding career development with further opportunities in business consulting and project management within easy reach of the right candidate.
If you are interested in making an impact in small and medium businesses around Australia, then please send through a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]
Successful applicant must also be willing to participate in a police check.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No recruiters please.